Greenpoison RC5.4 can jailbreak your Verizon iPhone 4 4.2.6 untethered . If you have already received your Verizon iPhone today , you can try out the jailbreak tutorial below . Early adopters can PWN their device for life according to Dev Team , before Apple releases a patch to fix the situation.
Please Note that Greenpoison RC5 Beta 4 is a beta release of 4.2.6 Jailbreak that worked successfully on initial tests [see Cydia running on Verizon Iphone 4] . This version of Greenpoison may have several bugs and problems which needs to be fixed as Greenpoison RC6 is released by the end of this week.
The following tutorial works on both Mac Windows PC . The Mac version will be identical as the steps mentioned below .
Jailbreak Verizon Iphone 4 using Greenpoison RC5 Beta 4 :
- Download Greenpoison RC5 B4 from here [Direct Link] [Mirror] and unzip on your desktop
- Now connect your Verizon iPhone 4 to your PC and turn it off .
- Greenpoison will ask you to put your device on DFU Mode .
- Follow the instructions and hold your Home and Sleep buttons as shown in the screen. This will untether your Verizon iPhone 4 on iOS 4.2.6 . After the process is completed , look for loader icon on your home screen. Launch it and install Cydia as shown below .
- Cydia will now start downloading. Make sure you have proper data connection . You may experience failure in download and extraction if the load on Cydia Server is high . Wait for sometime and try again .
This tutorial will be updated with trouble fix and changed download links . Verizon Iphone 4 users can bookmark this page on their browser by pressing Cltr+D for future reference .
Other Useful Links :
Stay updated by Subscribing to our Emails and by Following us on Facebook . 24×7 Updated news for Verizon Iphone 4 Jailbreaking .Sponsored Links
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish