As you are aware, evad3rs have released evasi0n 1.5.3 to fix a crash issue on Windows machines. For those that need to download and re-jailbreak their device with this new version, here is a list of the supported devices and how to jailbreak. Evasi0n 1.5.3 will successfully jailbreak untethered the following devices running on iOS 6.0 through to 6.1.2.
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod Touch 5
- iPod Touch 4
- iPad Mini
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
How to Jailbreak iPhone 5 UnTethered :
1. Download either Windows Mac or Linux version of evasi0n 1.5.3 here and save it to your desktop.
2. Launch it – Windows users right-click and Run it as administrator, Mac users click on ctrl and open.
3. Ensure your device is connected to your computer and make sure that evasi0n recognizes it.
4. Click on Jailbreak, and wait while evasi0n starts to jailbreak your device.
5. Part of the way through the procedure evasi0n will request that you unlock your device screen
6. Do so and then tap on the Jailbreak icon on your home screen – page 2 unless you have a lot of apps.
7. Evasi0n will proceed with the rest of the jailbreak, rebooting a few times during the process.
8. When evasi0n tells you the jailbreak is complete, your device will have rebooted for the last time to your lock-screen.
9. Locate the Cydia icon and tap on it to open.
10. Cydia will now proceed to set up, loading up the default settings and repositories. Confirm your status when asked to. When it’s complete it will close down.
11. Reopen Cydia and start using it.
YouTube Video :
The development team have confirmed that iOS 6.1.3 will patch the jailbreak so, if you want to keep it, don’t upgrade.