Snowbreeze 2.3 iPhone 4 4.3 Jailbreak tool fixes MobileSubstrate Incompatibility issue on ASLR enabled iOS 4.3 . You can now jailbreak your iPhone Ipod Touch and Ipad running iOS 4.3 firmware and run your favorite jailbreak apps that rely on MobileSubstrate. Follow the 4.3 jailbreak tutorial below to get tethered only jailbreak on your idevice .
Steps to Jailbreak Iphone 4 4.3 – Snowbreeze 2.3 Tethered Only Jailbreak :
- Download iOS 4.3 ipsw for your respective device
- Download Snowbreeze 2.3 and launch the program in Administrator Mode on your Windows PC . Follow the important instructions and proceed to step 2 .
- Select your ipsw file when asked . Snowbreeze will now verify the ipsw file . You can now click on the blue arrow button at the bottom to proceed .
- Now select Simple or Expert Mode if you want to jailbreak and unlock. Only for unlock use Baseband Preservation Mode . We select Expert Mode .
- Now click on “Build IPSW” to beging the build process of custom ipsw file to jailbreak your device .
- After the IPSW file is built . Turn off your device and follow onscreen instructions to enter DFU Mode .
- Now open iTunes 10.2.1 [Download iTunes 10.2.1]
- Hold Shift on your Keyboard and click Restore button on iTunes as show in the image below .
- Select the ipsw file created during the build process by Snowbreeze . Allow itunes to restore your device .
Booting in Tethered Mode :
Since this is a tethered only jailbreak , your device will not boot until you connnect it to your computer and use iBooty to turn it on . You can find iBooty on your desktop . Snowbreeze 2.3 will create the ibooty.exe file during custom firmware creation . Launch ibooty and select your device from the drop down menu. Click on the start button to follow on-screen instructions and boot your device .
If you have any trouble following the instructions above , please feel free to drop a question in our Forum .
|Share on Facebook|| |
Edited and Published by Sourish