Here is a new jailbreak app that allows you to preserve your iPhone battery power and run more hours . BattSaver saves more battery juice and gives around twice the backup than normal by turning off some features automatically when not needed .
Battery Saving Modes :
- Normal – Disable radios on the device
- Aggressive – Normal plus disables data if WiFi is connected
- Ultimate – Radios needs to be enabled manually
- Custom – User Optimized settings (details below)
BattSaver turns off WiFi and Cellular Data when not required , hence preserving valuable battery power in the process . You can get more battery life with slight customizations based on your usage of the device The custom mode allows the following battery customizations .
- Turn off radios with device – Saves battery when your device is in sleep mode
- Turn on radios in background – Connect at regular intervals to get emails and notifications
- Radios wake-up interval – Minimum time between wake-up while running at the background
- Turn off data if WiFi on – Save battery by disabling EDGE and 3G data while WiFi is available
- Delay before radios on/off – the time limit at which iPhone will sleep and wake up
- Manage critical battery level – Turn to Ultimate mode if battery is less than 15 %
- Save statistics – visual display of power usage in graphical mode
- Radio management – for managing individual radio options
Download and Installation :
BattSaver is available on Cydia. You must jailbreak iPhone first and install it from Cydia by paying $2.99 . This is a premium app . The jailbreak app maybe available on iHackStore and other repositories ( recommended for testing purposes only ).
Also Read : Battery Saving Tips without using any appSponsored Links
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish