Redsnow 0.9.8b3 is available for Windows and Mac and jailbreaks iOS 4.3.4 on iPhone 4 , 3GS , iPod Touch 4 , 3G , iPad 1 only. Follow the 4.3.4 jailbreak tutorial below for complete jailbreak procedure .
Please give us a Google +1 if you find this post useful
Jailbreaking 4.3.4 with Redsn0w :
- Download iOS 4.3.4 ipsw and also upgrade your device via iTunes . You can also update directly with iTunes and go to Step 2 . The 4.3.4 ipsw is however required .
- Download iTunes if not already installed and running .
- Download Redsnow version 0.9.8b3 of Redsn0w. [Windows | Mac]
- Connect your device with the USB and launch Redsnow in Administrator Mode in Windows . This can be done by right clicking on the Redsnow icon .
- Browse to the downloaded 4.3.4 ipsw file in Step 1
- Allow Redsnow to process the firmware and ready the jailbreak. In the next screen you will get a selection menu. Choose “Install Cydia” option as shown below .
- Follow onscreen steps and put your device in DFU Mode . You can watch the how-to video for putting in DFU Mode.
- Redsnow will now start the jailbreak process . Wait for it to complete .
- Boot your device by clicking “just boot tethered right now” as shown in the image below
Note that this is tethered jailbreak and requires you to connect to the PC to reboot once turned off or else your device will be Stuck at Apple Logo . Google +1 Us .