Few minutes ago is posted a tutorial to jailbreak Iphone 3G on iOS 4.1 using RedSnow on Windows PC. This tutorial will explain how to jailbreak Your iPhone on MAC computer. Just follow the steps as given below. Please note that this tutorial will jailbreak 3rd generations and lower iPhone’s and iPod touch , since GreenPois0n is created to jailbreak 4th generation Iphone Ipod Touch and Ipad 3.2.2 only.
Steps to Jailbreak Iphone 3G on MAC using RedSn0w :
- Download the last stable version of iOS 4.1 for your Iphone Ipod Touch from the Download Page
- Upgrade your device using iTunes to the latest iOS version
- Download and run RedSnow on your MAC. [Download RedSn0w for MAC]
- An automatic process will be started to patch the kernel. Wait for few seconds until you see a screen automatically.
- Now browse and select the iOS 4.1 firmware that you just downloaded.
- Select Install Cydia from the next screen and click on Next
- Follow the Steps 6 to 11 as said here , since the installation process is identical from here on both Windows and MAC.
- Voila !! You have a jailbroken iPhone 3G.
Share this post with your Friends on Facebook . Coming up more tricks and Jailbreak Apps.
** Please Note : If you have an “MC” model of the iPod Touch 2G , your 4.1 jailbreak will be tethered. (Please roll back to a firmware supported by Jailbreakme.com)