Ultrasn0w Fixer for iOS 6 is out and it will support iPhone 4 Unlock on iOS 6 before Ultrasn0w is updated for iOS 6 unlock . All supported basebands of iPhone 4 and iPhone 3GS will get unlock using this method on latest iOS 6 firmware jailbroken using Redsn0w 0.9.15b1 (through custom iOS 6 ipsw for preserved baseband) . All Supported firmwares listed below . Complete iOS 6 Jailbreak tutorial given here .
UltraSn0w Fixer 6.0 Supported Baseband : ( Settings > General > About > Modem Firmware )
Steps to Unlock iPhone 4 using UltraSn0w Fixer 6.0 :
- First install iOS 6 on your iPhone 4 using custom ipsw firmware created with Redsnow to preserve original baseband . For this download Redsnow 0.9.15b1 or the latest version and go to Extras > Custom IPSW .
- Select the iOS 6 ipsw for your device . The ipsw files can be downloaded from here .
- To install this ipsw you have to put your phone in Pwned DFU mode . This can be done by going to Extras > Pwned DFU
- Follow onscreen instructions to put the device in Pwned DFU mode , then restore and jailbreak to that custom ipsw .
- After original baseband is preserved and Cydia installed , on homescreen go to Cydia > Manage > Sources > Add and enter the following address as shown in the image below http://repo.iparelhos.com
- After the repo packaged is downloaded , search and install Ultrasn0w Fixer for 6.0
- Now download and install UltraSn0w from Cydia . remember that you must first download the Fixer application before UltraSnow for it to work .
Your device will now be unlocked . If you are facing any problem with your iOS device , Feel Free to post your questions in the Forum .