According to a recent report from Japanese blog Mocotakara , it has been confirmed that the new iPad will be called iPad Mini . Apple plans to launch iPhone 5 on September 12, however the smaller 7.85″ iPad “mini” will be released later at an event in October . No dates have been disclosed so far . The mini tablet is expected to have new IGZO display and better heat dissipation. It’s also said to feature Apple’s new, 19 pin dock connector.
iPad Mini Features :
If you put together all the rumors , here are the features anticipated in the mini iPad . All iPad’s so far have featured a 9.7″ display . The smaller tablet market is presently dominated by Amazon’s Kindle Fire and Google Nexus 7 tablet .
- 7.85″ display with a resolution of 1024 x 768
- A5X dual core CPU from current generation iPad
- Both front and rear cameras
- Storage size staring from 8 GigaByte and up
- Weighs half of the new iPad
- Appearance to resemble a larger iPod Touch 4 with thin bezels , similar to picture shown above
- Runs on iOS 6
- Priced around $299 for the base model
iPhone 5 Launch Date : 12th September 2012
iPad Mini Lunch Date : Mid October – Unconfirmed
This page will be updated with the latest information 24×7 . Bookmark this page/site by pressing Cltr+D on your browser . To get the latest information about iPad Mini and iPhone 5 , Subscribe to our Free Newsletter below .