This article will cover all details about iOS 5.0.1 Jailbreak on iPhone 4 , iPhone 3GS , iPod Touch 4 , iPod Touch 3G and iPad 1 . iPhone 4S and iPad 2 can be jailbroken using Absinthe . Read the complete tutorial for iPhone 4S and iPad 2 here .
- Steps to Preserve Baseband for iOS 5.0.1 Unlock – Redsnow & PwnageTool
- Ultrasn0w 1.2.5 Unlock for iPhone 4 , iPhone 3GS on iOS 5.0.1 ( Supported Basebands Only )
How to Jailbreak iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 : Untethered
- Un-Tethered Jailbreak iPhone 4 iOS 5.0.1 – ( Redsn0w , Sn0wbreeze , PwnageTool and Cor0na )
- Redsnow Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 – Un-Tethered Direct Link
- PwnageTool iOS 5.0.1 Un-Tethered Direct Link
- Sn0wbreeze Jailbreak iOS 5.0.1 Un-Tethered Direct Link
- Corona Jailbreak Direct Link
Emergency 911 :
Other Useful Links :
Tethered Jailbreak & Untethered Jailbreak Difference :
Please note that in tethered jailbreak mode you have to connect with your computer and run Redsnow or iBooty to restart your device once it is switched off . You can use Semi-Tether Jailbreak App to boot normally but with limited functionality . Semi-Tether is a Free Jailbreak Tweak on Cydia .
For more updates Subscribe to our Free Newsletter below .
|Share on Facebook|
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish