Now port SIRI voice assistant on your iPhone 4 , iPod Touch 4 running iOS 5.0 and later without any proxy server or iPhone 4S certificate token . Installing SIRI on non-iPhone 4S devices has been explained below using SiriPort.ru public Siri server .
[Image above : Siri Theme - NeuroTech ]
Steps to Install Siri on iPhone 4 :
- Jailbreak iPhone 4 on iOS 5.0.1
- Launch Cydia and add the following source repo repo.siriport.ru
- Allow the repo to be added and packages updated. No search SiriPort and install it
- Reboot your device for the changes to take place
- Now download iPhone 4S Siri Certificate from siriport.ru/1.crt on your web browser
- Email this file to your iOS device and open it using native mail application
- Reboot your iPhone
- Now you can activate Siri by saying Hi Siri . Try this for few more times if it doesn’t not get through in first attempt . You will need to reboot your phone before each try to get Siri activated .
Please Note that Step 8 is the most important step of activating Siri without which it will not work . SiriPort app has been updated to version 1.3.1 . Older installations can be upgraded to the new version to fix performance issues and various other bugs .
Also Read : Install Siri using Proxy Server
Update : Here is the YouTube video of installing SiriPort
|Share on Facebook|
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish