A news jailbreak app named H1SIRI lets you install and access SIRI functionality on your iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4 running iOS 5 or iOS 5.0.1 . This is a very stable and complete installation of SIRI on iPhone 4 . The developers were able to use their private servers to route SIRI requests which are meant to go though Apple Servers and were able to bypass any device authentication requests (for iPhone 4S).
How to Install SIRI :
Steps to Install SIRI on iPhone 4 :
- Jailbreak your iPhone 4 and install Cydia
- Launch Cydia and add the following source by going to Cydia > Manage > Sources > Edit. Tap “Add” and enter or http://www.iphone3gsystem.fr/cydia
- After the packages have been added and updated , search H1SIRI and install it
- Reboot your device for the changes to take place
- Navigate to Settings > General > SIRI . Turn it on .
Performance and Problems :
Since thousands of SIRI requests are being processed per second , you may experience some delay or even no response from SIRI with error like “Sorry, I’m having trouble connecting to the network” . Wait for the traffic to cool down and try again. If your video camera is not working after install SIRI , remove SIRI from Cydia and reboot .
Here is a Video of H1SIRI in action on a jailbroken iPhone 4 :
Note : The legality of using this jailbreak app is not confirmed yet and you can download and use it at your own risk as it involves some copyrighted file belonging to Apple . This jailbreak apps may send private data to unknown servers hence not recommended .
Update : If this method is not working for you , wait for more information on this page .