HEre is the tutorial to Install Siri on iPhone 4 legally using a jailbreak tweak named Spire . Its been sometime since Spire is released , and works well on iPhone 4 , 3GS , iPad and iPod Touch 4 , 3G running iOS 5.0. and later firmware . Available for Free on all jailbroken devices , Spire can be downloaded from Cydia having a file size of around 100 MB . Read the tutorial below to port Siri on your non-iPhone 4S device .
Please Note that Spire requires you to set up a Proxy Server (explained below) to route all Siri tasks . While using 3rd-party proxy servers your private information like personal details , contact book etc are sent through unsecured servers . This page will be updated with Free Proxy Servers for Spire from time to time .
Steps to Install Siri on iPhone using Spire :
- Jailbreak your iOS device on iOS 5.x.x
- Launch Cydia and search Spire . It is available in the BigBoss repository which comes in default with Cydia .
- Tap on the Install button which will initiate the download of the 100 MB setup file on your phone. Use a stable WiFi internet connection if possible .
- After the installation is complete reboot your device for the changes to take place .
- Now go to Settings . You will see a separate tab for Spire in the menu . Enable Siri here (as shown in the image below).
- After Siri has been enabled and activated you have to enter the proxy server . You can either create your own Proxy server using the iPhone 4S you own or a friend or use 3rd-part Siri Proxy Servers listed below.
- Enter the address of the proxy server as shown here . or
- Open up Mobile Safari and go to http://i4siri.com/installcertificate.html . Install the certificate.
- Activate Siri and make a request.
Also Read : How to install Siri without Proxy