If you have tried installing SIRI on your iPhone 4 using Proxy server and Spire , you should try this one . i4Siri is a Free Proxy Server for SIRI users on non-iPhone 4S devices running Spire on iOS 5.0 and above .
( Image above : Hal 9000 Siri Theme )
How It Works ?
The problem with Spire is that it only provides the Siri interface , and relies completely on a proxy server and data from a registered iPhone 4S to work . i4Siri overcomes this problem and the user don’t require a registered iPhone 4S to use . Currently there are certain limitations on the servers api access , but soon it will be lifted for the public .
Steps to Install and Run SIRI on iPhone 4 using i4Siri :
- Jailbreak your iPhone 4 and install Spire
- Now go to Settings > Spire and turn the toggle switch to On (as shown below)
- Go back to the Spire menu and enter the following proxy server address or
- Launch Mobile Safari and open the following webpage http://i4siri.com/installcertificate.html .
- Install the certificate and activate Siri to make your first request.
Supported Devices : Running iOS 5.0 or later
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPod Touch 4
- iPod Touch 3G