With the current lack of an untethered jailbreak for iOS 6 and the iPhone 5, non jailbreak tweaks are becoming increasingly more popular. The latest one involves being able to launch as many apps as you want from within Newsstand on iOS 6 and the iPhone 5.
It’s a bit tricky to get right and you might need to have several goes before you get there but you should end up with a never-ending scrolling list of all your apps – or whichever ones you want in there. You don’t need to download an app for the tweak to work and no help is needed from external websites either. Here’s how to do it.
Steps to Use News-stand ad App Folder :
- Place the Newsstand folder on Page 2 of your Home screen
- Put the apps you want to go on Newsstand on page 3
- Make sure you are on Page 3, press the Home button once and the straightaway tap and hold the app you want to put in Newsstand
- Keep holding until Page 1 of your Home screen appears
- Release and immediately swipe to Page 2 which is where the Newsstand folder should be
- If it worked OK, wiggle mode should now be enabled
- Tap on Newsstand to open it and the press Home once to close it
- The app that you selected in step 3 should now be in Newsstand.
- Repeat for as many apps as you want.
If you didn’t get wiggle mode then it didn’t work and you’ll need to try again, and keep on trying until it works. You will more than likely run into trouble on step 3 – although you don’t need to be super fast on every step, you do need to be quick about swiping back to page 2 when the Home page appears.
YouTube Video :
Once you are done and all your apps are in Newsstand you can launch them as you would normally. Do bear in mind that, should your phone need a reboot, all the apps will be moved from Newsstand back to their normal place and you will have to start all over again.