So you’ve traded your Blackberry in for an iPhone or you’re looking to but you want to know how much work transferring your data over is going to be. Well don’t worry; moving your contacts from one device to the other is very straightforward all you have to do is follow these seven steps .
Steps to Transfer Blackberry Contacts to iPhone :
- Go to google.com/mobile/sync on your Blackberry . Now click and install the app for blackberry and enter your phone number.
- After it has installed launch the app and enter you Gmail account, or make one if you don’t have one already. The app will upload your calendar contacts as well , which is handy if you have any important dates coming up as you know you won’t lose this information!
- Start the sync and wait until the upload has completed.
- On your computer go to google.com/contacts and make sure all your contacts are there.
- Once you have your shiny new iPhone go to Settings > Mail, Contacts and Calendars > Add account > Microsoft Exchange
- Enter your email and username in the appropriate boxes. In Server type in m.google.com . Leave the domain section blank.
- Select what calendars, Gmail messages and contacts you want synced to your new phone.
Viola ! It’s as simple as that . Now you have transferred all your Blackberry contacts details into your new iPhone .
Tip : Use these contacts to synchronize with your Facebook friends . Your iPhone contacts are also added on Viber for making Free WiFi calls whenever a users has installed Free Viber app on their phone . Viber is also supported on Android , Windows and Symbian phones .
Also Read :