Every 4th generation iOS device [iphone 4 ipad 1-2 ipod Touch 4] comes with Free MobileMe Service from Apple which can be configured to Trace your lost device. The setup is easy and one time only . The FindMyiPhone application runs in the background of your iDevice at all times when “turned on” . It works silently and wont appear in the multitasking switcher menu .
You can read how to set up MobileMe on your idevice here . After the initial setup . You can easily trace your lost iphone and do the following things :
- Send a message to your device or Play an alert sound - Useful when sending details where the lost device can be returned .
- Wipe all content – Remove all private information on the device avoiding any misuse
- Lock it with passcode .
Uses of Free MobileMe FindMyiPhone Feature :
- Trace your lost iPhone iPod Touch 4 iPad 1-2 and help recover it
- Parents can find the location of their kids carrying iPhone . Can be used for spying too as noting appears on the phone when you are locating it.
How to Find your iPhone :
- After you have Setup Mobileme on your device , login to MobileMe.com . Use your Apple ID here . If you are accessing this page from your other iOS device , you may have to install Free FindMyiPhone app from AppStore before you can start locating your lost device . Follow the instruction and proceed next .
- After the login is complete you will see your registered device in the left sidebar
- Select the device you want to trace and MobileMe will start locating it using WiFi and other inputs like GPS and coordinates sent by the service provider .
Disclaimer : We only recommend using the spying feature for rightful purpose only . We do not mean breach of anyone’s privacy without their consent.Sponsored Links
|Share on Facebook|
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish