Have you ever wondered how to add a wallpaper other than what supplied with your iPhone 4 . You can do that without having to jailbreak your iPhone , using iFun box to transfer the wallpaper of your choice to your device and use it . Size must match the following dimension – 640×960 pixel.
Works on iPhone iPod Touch iPad . iFunBox is compatible to run only on Windows operating system .
- Install iFunbox and launch the application
- Connect your iPhone 4 with the USB cable
- In the left panel select Wallpaper
- Drag and drop to copy paste your images in the right menu . This will transfer the images from your computer to the connected device . (I am using a hot Jesse Jane picture here)
- Close iFunBox application and disconnect from the USB .
- Go to Settings > Wallpaper then select your image .
Download the above Jesse Jane wallpaper from here . The lock screen slider is from Back UPS HD which can be downloaded here . More theming options [lockscreen,icons,weather widget etc] can be found here .