I was going to write this before one of my reader Anse asked me how to. In this tutorial i will explain just how to save SHSH blobs for your iDevice (works for iphone , ipad , ipod touch).
Steps to make SHSH Blobs for iOS downgrade :
- Backup your iDevice using iTunes
- Download Auto-SHSH
- Put your device in Recovery Mode , or DFU mode
- Launch Auto-SHSH on your PC . Your PC must be connected to the internet and have JAVA Runtime installed.
- Select “Grab my SHSH Blobs Automatically” and then allow it to process.
- Choose a location to save the SHSH files when asked.
- Reboot your iDevice .
Now your SHSH blobs are saved on Saurik’r sever which can be downloaded in the event of recovering your phone’s older firmware.