iPhone 4S Jailbreak is finally out . You can now jailbreak iPhone 4S running iOS 5.0.1 using Greenpois0n untethered jailbreak tool named Absinthe . Follow the tutorial below to jailbreak your iPhone 4S .
- Evasi0n Jailbreak for iOS 6.1 , 6.1.2 , 6.1.3 untethered Jailbreak
- Absinthe 2.0 Download – 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak iPhone 4S
Supported Devices :
- iPhone 4S running iOS 5.0, 5.0.1 (9A405 and 9A406)
- iPad 2 WiFi/GSM/CDMA running iOS 5.0.1
Steps to jailbreak iPhone 4S iOS 5.0.1 on Mac : Read for Windows
- Download Absinthe App on your computer . ( available on Mac & Windows )
- Connect your iPhone 4S with the USB cable
- Click on Jailbreak button as shown here .
- Allow Greenpois0n Absinthe app to do the work and put your device in Restore mode .
- Dont Touch the device until the restore is complete .
- Your device will now reboot .
- Search for Absinthe Icon on your phone and tap on it to launch Greenpois0n website . This will reboot the phone and install Cydia . Now start installing compatible jailbreak apps .
- (optional) If that doesn’t happen just open Settings > General > Network and turn on VPN . You’ll receive an error, which you need to dismiss, and then after a few seconds your device will reboot.
- Update : Redsn0w is now updated to support un-tethered jailbreak on iPhone 4S and iPad 2 . Download Redsn0w 0.9.10b7 for jailbreaking your A5 device .
Please Note that this page will be updated regularly with the latest iPhone 4S Jailbreak News with upcoming firmware . It is a good idea to subscribe to our Free Newsletter to get these updates via email .
If you have any problems , please feel free to post your queries in the Jailbreak Forum . Subscribe to Jailbreak Apps and Tutorials below .*IMPORTANT : Check inbox for confirmation mail Sponsored Links
|Share on Facebook|
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish