With the latest version of JailbreakMe 3.0 you can now jailbreak your iphone 4 without needing a PC . JailbreakMe now supports remote jailbreaking over the internet using WiFi – 3G on iOS 4.3.3 firmware for iPhone 4 3GS iPad 1st 2nd generation , iPod Touch 4 3G.
Follow the steps mentioned below to jailbreak your iPhone 4 :
- First launch Mobile Safari and open the following web page http://www.JailbreakMe.com
- On the top right corner tap on the blue Free button which then turns into a green Install button . Tap again to begin download and installation of Cydia .
- Allow Cydia to load and install on your homescreen . After Cydia is installed , it will notify you of the successful jailbreak .
Update : Here is the quick video guide of using JailbreakMe 3.0 Jailbreak .
Possible Problems & Solutions :
- Cydia icon vanishes after loading
- Cydia Invalid CheckSum Error
- iPhone 4 Stuck at Apple Logo after JailbreakMe
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish