JailbreakMe 3.0 Jailbreak Tool now supports jailbreaking Apple iPad 2nd Generation online via JailbreakMe.com website. Follow the steps below to jailbreak and download Cydia on your device. You can find the list of all supported devices and firmware here . Make sure you have proper WiFi connection before trying the jailbreak .
Steps to jailbreak iPad 2 :
- Sync and Upgrade your device to iOS 4.3.3 via iTunes if not already done
- Launch Safari and go to the following url http://www.JailbreakMe.com
- The following screen should appear on your iPad . Tap on Free then tap on Install
- Safari can get stuck here for a few seconds and will automatically close .
- You will now see the Cydia loading icon on HomeScreen . After the jailbreak process is done , you will be notified of successful jailbreak.
- Restart the iPad for changes to take place
- Find Cydia on your homescreen . Tap to launch [image below].
Things to remember :
Close any apps running in the background by opening the multitasking switcher menu . This is to avoid overuse of RAM during the jailbreak process . Go to Settings > Safari and clear your browser cache before doing the jailbreak.
Update : Here is the video of the exact process that you have to follow to jailbreak using JailbreakMe 3.0 .
You can now enjoy the awesome jailbreak apps and themes on your iPad 2 . Dont forget to share and Give us a Google +1 below .Sponsored Links
|Share on Facebook|
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish