As we have published earlier that SIRI has been successfully installed on iPhone 4 , today we were informed that the installation procedure is out and SIRI system files available for download . Follow the installation procedure below to install SIRI on iPhone 4 , iPhone 3GS and iPod Touch 4 .
Disclaimer : Since SIRI system files are a property of Apple , we cannot share the direct download links and do piracy . You have to search and download these files . Search instructions given below . The information shared here is only for educational purposes.
Steps to install SIRI on iPhone 4 :
- First Jailbreak your iPhone 4 on iOS 5 using the jailbreak tools [Sn0wbreeze , Redsn0w]
- Download required files [Google Search Download SIRI Files]
- Use iPhone Explorer to copy AssistantServices.framework folder downloaded in Step 2 to Root > System > Library > PrivateFrameworks . Alternatively you can use WinSCP for doing the transfer .
- Now head to the SpringBoard directory and copy all files found in SpringBoard_Assistant_picsfolder to Root > System > Library > CoreServices > Springboard.app .
- Install iFile from Cydia
- Navigate to Root > System > Library > CoreServices > Springboard.app and open the file named N90AP.plist for iPhone or N81AP.plist for iPod Touch 4 .
- Now add a new property list named assistant to the .plist file and set its class as Boolean while setting its value as YES. Tap on the .plist file and edit it as shown : assistant
- Respring your iOS device to get SIRI . Press and Hold Home button to see SIRI .
Here is a video walk-through of the process explained above . Watch in HD for greater image clarity .
Note : This is only a GUI port for SIRI on iPhone 4 iPod Touch 4 . Voice commands are not working yet .
Update : Here is a video of SIRI functional on iPod Touch 4 with Voice Commands .