If you want to hide the icons on your iPhone iPod Touch iPad , just jailbreak and install SBSettings jailbreak tweak and follow the steps mentioned below. Alternatively you can install an app named “Poof ” . How to use these two applications explained below .
Method 1 : SBSettings
- After you have installed SBSetting , open the SBSettings dashboard by swiping left to right on the top of the screen
- Tap on More button which will show the following menu
- Now go to Hide icons .
- This will bring the menu which will allow you to turn on of off the display of any icon on the home screen .
- To display the icon , just follow the steps again and enable the icons display .
Method 2 : Poof
Poof is another free to download jailbreak tweak which simply hides your app icons . However it comes with an icon for itself unlike SBSettings where there is no icon for the tweak.
- To use poof , just download it from Cydia
- Launch poof application from your homescreen. This will bring the following screen
- Turn off the apps whose icon you want to hide .
- Reverse this method to un-hide the icons .
Please share this Tip with your friends on Facebook and Google +1 .