If you have recently purchased an iOS app from Apple AppStore and are not satisfied with it , here is a way to get a refund of the purchase .
Steps to get refund on AppStore App Purchase :
- Download iTunes on your computer and launch the application
- Login to your account (as shown in the image below) . If AppStore is disabled on iTunes go to Edit > Preference > Parental and unselect iTunes Store .
- Scroll down to Purchase History and select See All .
- You will now see list of purchases as shown in the history list (image below)
- Select the App for which you want to claim a refund by clicking the arrow icon at the left of the specific app listing and in the consequent page click “Report a Problem“
- Choose a problem from the drop down menu providing detailed explanation of why you are seeking a refund in the comment box and click on Submit button .
Note : Apple customer care takes weeks to refund customers for app purchases .
Share this Tip with your friends on Facebook and Twitter . Subscribe to get more updates via Email .