WiFi Sync is a new features on iOS 5 that brings wireless syncing for iPhone 4 and other iOS 5 compatible devices . It lets you sync with iTunes without using the cable . Unlike WiFi – Sync app on Cydia this app comes for Free and requires no jailbreaking .
Follow the steps below to Enable WiFi Sync on iPhone 4 :
- Download and install iTunes 10.5
- Connect your device with the USB cable .
- Itunes will now detect your device in the left hand panel .
- Select your device in under Summary page scroll down to Options .
- Select “Sync with this iPhone over Wi-Fi”
- Apply the settings .
- Remove your device from the USB cable. The iTunes device window shall still remain open
- Now you can change any settings , add music and Apply it. This will sync it with your device wirelessly .
- When WiFi sync is active you should see a sync icon on the top of your status bar as shown in the first image above .
Note : Make sure both your computer and the iOS device is connected to the same Wi-Fi network .
Also Read :