Your iPhone 4 can be used as a WiFi HotSpot . If you have an iPad iPod Touch or a Laptop , you can access internet through your iPhone 4′s mobile carrier . To enable HotSpot feature on your iPhone 4 follow the steps below .
Steps to enable HotSpot Feature on iPhone 4 :
- Launch HomeScreen and go to Settings
- Go to General and the Network
- Enable Cellular Data
- Now you can see Personal HotSpot feature enabled as shown in this image above. Tap on it to enter next menu and customize HotSpot settings .
- After you turn HotSpot “On“ , you can choose to access the HotSpot feature via Bluetooth , WiFi and USB.
- Select your choice in the confirmation screen above . Now you device can be detected via the above three methods on any other device. Make sure you use the password used on this page to authenticate and connect with other devices
Note : Using the WiFi HotSpot feature will consume iPhone battery quickly . You may like to plug into a power source while using the HotSpot feature for extended use .
Check out the video below – on YouTube HD :
For more tips , Subscribe to our Free NewsLetter with iPhone Tips and Tricks .Sponsored Links
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish