It seems like Apple has hidden a lot of features on iOS 5 which are not activated by default . iPhone Dev Team has found options to enable these feature by accessing internal system files . Earlier we have published how you can activate Auto-Correct and Panorama feature on iOS 5 enabled iPhone 4 . Below we have explained how you can enable Facetime on iPhone 4 using 3G instead of WiFi .
Steps to Activate Facetime on 3G on iPhone 4 iOS 5 :
- First jailbreak iPhone 4 on iOS 5
- Install File Manager app named iFile available on Cydia
- Now using iFile navigate to the following location /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/
- Now open the file named N90AP.plist
- Below the following lines <key>capabilities</key> <dict> write down <key>3Gvenice</key> <true/>
- Close and save the file . Make sure you leave no spaced between the codes .
Your device is now ready to make FaceTime calls over 3G . Try it and let us know how it worked for you . This tweak needs a jailbroken phone . All iPhone 4 Jailbreak Tutorials here including iOS 5 and iOS 5.0.1 .
Subscribe us on Facebook and via Email to get more updates about new tweaks and tricks .