We are fast approaching the time when iOS 7 will be released to the public. Apple is apparently holding an as yet unconfirmed media event on 10th September. It’s reported that, as well as revealing their new products, they will be seeding the Gold Master version of iOS 7 to developers on that day as well. It is hoped that it will be publicly rolled out within a couple of weeks after that. However, in the absence of a specific date, if you really can’t wait to see what it’s all about it, you can still download iOS 7 beta 6 onto your iPhone.
Image : iOS 7 beta 6 download via OTA
If you are a registered developer, you can do this via the development center. However, if you are a non-developer, you will first need to get your UDID activated. Your UDID is similar to a serial number and it is unique to each device. This is the number that Apple uses to give permission for beta software to be downloaded.
How to Find your iPhone/iPad UDID:
- Connect your iPhone to your PC and open iTunes
- Go to Device Summary
- Click on Serial Number
- Your UDID will appear. Either write it down or click on Edit > Copy UDID and paste it into an email or another document.
- Download UDID Finder from the app store – it’s completely free
- Open the app when installed and it will locate your UDID. Simply input the email address you want to send it to and tap on Send Email.
To register your UDID, instead of paying out $99/year to Apple, register through us and save yourself $89/year:
- Send an email to with your UDID number or type this email address into UDID Finder.
- We will send you a confirmation email, giving you details on how to make payment of $10 via PayPal.
- We will send you email confirmation that your UDID has been activated and you can go ahead and download iOS 7 beta 6.
- We will provide you will full support on installing and activating iOS 7 beta 6
- We will also give you a full money back guarantee should you not be satisfied.
* UDID Activation will last for one full year and will encompass the iOS 8 betas in 2014 as well.
How to download iOS 7 Beta 6 onto your iPhone:
- Download iOS 7 Beta 6 IPSW
- Ensure your iPhone is connected to your PC or Mac
- Launch iTunes if it didn’t open automatically
- Go to the Device Summary tab
- Hold down the Shift key (hold Alt or Option if you are using a Mac) and then click on Update in iTunes at the same time
- Point to the IPSW for iOS 7 beta 6
- iTunes will proceed to upgrade your iPhone to the new firmware.
You will now need to activate your iPhone to work on iOS 7 beta 6. Simply follow the on-screen instructions and, with your newly activated UDID you won’t have any trouble getting started on iOS 7. Don’t forget, if you purchase your registration through us, we will provide you with full support in installing and activating iOS 7 beta 6.
|Share on Facebook|| |
Edited and Published by Sourish