Starting iOS 4 you can make Folders and group apps to save space on your iPhone 4 iPod Touch 4 iPad 1 and 2nd gen . Using Folders on your iPhone 4 you can quickly access similar apps arranged according to their categories or keep unused apps in one folder so they don’t clutter up the space .
Method 1 : Create Folders on iPhone 4 :
- First Tap and hold an app icon on the Home screen until it starts to wiggle .
- Keep holding the icon and drag it over another icon to create a folder.
- You can drag more icons to this folder adding upto 12 apps in one folder . A total of 180 folders can be created in your iphone . These folders are automatically named according to the apps you put in it like , Games , Social , Utilities etc .
- Now click on HomeScreen to stop the wiggle and return to normal mode . To access the apps , just tap on the new folder and it will show the apps .
Method 2 : Creating Folder using iTunes :
You can uses the same process above to create folders using iTunes on your computer which makes it even faster .
- Connect with your USB cable
- Launch iTunes and select your device in the left panel
- Go to Apps beside Summary tab on top navigation
- Click and hold the apps you want to merge , and drag it to another app to create a folder . You can also organize jailbreak apps using this method . Sync for the changes to take place .
Please share this with your friends if you find it useful . Give us a Google +1 .