While upgrading to latest iOS firmware version you may want to backup cydia jailbreak apps on your already jailbroken iPhone iPod Touch iPad . With AptBackup jailbreak tweak you can do just that .
How to use AptBackup :
- First launch Cydia and search AptBackup . It is available for Free on BigBoss Repository
- Install it on your jailbroken iDevice
- Go to homescreen and locate your AptBackup iCon
- Launch the application and Tap on Backup button as shown .
- After you have upgraded and jailbroken your iPhone , restore your jailbreak tweaks by pressing on the Restore button .
To get more updates (tricks and tweaks) via email , Subscribe to our Free Newsletter and Be a Fan on Facebook .