If you are on iOS 5 Firmware or above you can add emoticons on your iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S without jailbreaking . Add emoticons , icons and a lot more with hidden Emoji emoticons keyboard . Follow the steps below to activate Emoji Emoticon enabled keyboard on your iOS device .
Steps to Enable EMOJI Emoticon Keyboard on iPhone :
- Download and install iOS 5 Firmware
- Go to Settings app and select General
- Scroll down to Keyboard
- Select International Keyboard
- Scroll down to Emoji and select it
- Now Emoji is added to your frequently used keyboard language. To select/activate the keyboard , tap on the Globe icon that appears on your keyboard (extreme left bottom)
With Emoji you have hundreds of emoticons fo your choice . Choose the category of emoticons and it will be shown . See more by just swiping from right to left . Hand symbol , human faces , animals , flowers , objects , fruits , buildings , cars , flags , zodiac signs , clock and numbers adding upto more than 700 different icons . Users with iOS 5 devices will be able to see these icons only .
If you like this post , Please Share with your Friends on Facebook and Google +.
Dont Miss Reading : 11 Top Christmas Gift Ideas for iPhone UsersSponsored Links
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish