You can hide iPhone apps from homescreen and keep it secret from anyone other than you using your phone . Also you can hide the apps which you don’t use at all , occupying space in the home screen .
You can even hide the native application like Mail , Phone and Messages icon . The app called POOF is available in cydia and works on all jailbroken devices including iPhone iPod Touch and iPad .
Steps to hide iPhone apps :
- Jailbreak iPhone 4
- Launch Cydia .
- Search and download Poof . It’s available for Free on Cydia
- Launch Poof icon on HomeScreen and select the icons which you want to hide as shown below .
- You can unhide the icons just by reversing Step 4 .
- Note that the apps are hidden only from the home screen and can be searched via spotlight search which can be accessed from the extreme left of the homescreen .
- How to Password Protect Personal Pictures on iPhone 4
- Using SBSettings to Hide App Icons on iPhone 4
- Jailbreak Apps Galore
|Share on Facebook|| |
Edited and Published by Sourish