Usually when you connect your iOS device with the USB cable it starts charging and shows the green or red battery logo . To keep your default wallpaper running on the lockscreen when the device is charging follow the steps below .
How to Install Charging Background :
- First Jailbreak your iPhone or iPod Touch and install Cydia
- In Cydia search ChargingBackground . This is available in Cydia’s BigBoss repository for Free
- Install the application and reboot your phone for the changes to take place .
- Restart the phone and connect with the USB cable . You should see the image as shown above with your iPhone home screen wallpaper in the background .
More Jailbreak Tweaks :
- Install SIRI on iPhone and iPod Touch
- Android like Widgets on iPhone Homescreen
- Make Animated Photographs easily on iPhone
- iPhone HomeScreen orientation based Icon Rotator
Please share this Tip with your iPhone user friends . You can also Subscribe to get these tips and tricks via email .