Search Answers :
Iphone Version : 3GS
Question Posted by : Mira
From : Oslo, Norway
Hi , I updated my baseband to 6.15.00, did what it said in this article. It went prefect and my phone got unlocked. Was one of the lucky ones who didn’t have any GPS problem. Few days later, about 4-5 days it stopped working. I had the “No Service“. I read about this in several of forums and I couldn’t find the fix.
I did all, reinstalled, rebooted Ultrasn0w, delete ultrasn0w, turned off and on the airplane mode, rested the network settings ++ I think I did about all. My iPhone is a 3GS 4.3.3. baseband 6.15.00 . Everytime a put a sim card, it finds the carrier on the “settings-about the phone”. But just don’t have a signal .
Answer : Posted by Asif
I have fixed my problem .
- First downgrade to any version of IOS 4 ( 4.1 – 4.2.1 – 4.3.1 etc )
- Put your mobile to DFU Mode
- Use iReb
- Once Screen Goes Black
- Open iTunes 5 Restore Custom Firmware ( 4.1 )–( you can create with Snowbreeze )
- Once done ( if you have error 1015 , use tinyumbrella)
- Now you have installed 4.1 and your mobile is Jailbroke
- Then important Point Re-Install the Baseband 06.15 using redsn0w (redsn0w_win_0.9.6b6)
- Once you done with re-install the base band,
- Just Normal Unlock procedure with ultrasn0w, it’s automatically reboots
Hope its works , because its work for me .
Question Edited by Sourish