Search Answers :
Question Posted by : Khen
Hey guys , This is critical . I got an iPhone 4 and after jailbreaking it the Cydia came out. But when I opened it there are loads of errors, And moreover when I turned it off my phone and trying to open it I’m stuck on apple logo. I’ve waited for ages and nothing’s happened. I already connected it on itunes but nothing’s come out ? What should I do ? Please experts help me ! I would appreciate your help ! asap!
Thanks , Khen.
Answer : Posted by Sufian Ali
Hey I just fixed my iphone after 2 weeks I was stuck on recovery mode with iOS 4.1.2 with baseband 06.15 on iphone 3G. I tried “Just boot tethered right now“ [didn't help], I tried recboot to exit recovery mode [didn't help either], I tried custom restore iOS 4.2.1 [ itunes didn't recognize it ].
Method 1 : Steps to Fix Apple Stuck on Apple Logo
- Connect your device to itunes while it’s on recovery mode
- On windows hold shift key and click on restore and find 4.1 ipsw
- It will give you error 1015 please do not click on “ok” or “more info”
- Open Recboot and click on exit recovery
- Now it will show you emergency call option with battery signs, and time visibility. Which is a good news ; on my second device it actually brought me back to home screen.
- Open redsnow 0.9.6b5 and browse iOS 4.2.1
- Just choose cydia if baseband is already updated previously
- Turn off device follow the instructions on redsnow. Which is switch off device and bring it to DFU mode bla bla.
- You will have phone the way you want and go to cydia and install that thing to unlock.
To be honest I havent done that yet because I don’t have wireless at work but I am happy I got my phone back and functional. Please pass this info to many people as you can. I have seen a lot of posts when I was looking and people were looking for help. Thanks
Method 2 : How to Fix a Failed Jailbreak
Were we able to help you ? Then give us a Google +1 below
Note From Admin : Many thanks to Sufian Ali for coming out with this solution. If you have a solution to existing problems the Iphone 4 Forum , please share it in the comments. The best answer will be featured in the article along with credits .
Question Edited by Sourish