Search Answers :
Subject: iPad 3 WiFi Problem Fix – WiFi Greyed Out
Iphone Version : iPad 3
Question Posted by : weirdo2989
From : India
Hello iUsers, Once my iPad 3 got drenched in rain, and i by mistake turned it on to check whether it is working or not. It did work after replacing the battery and the touch screen. But anyhow i wasnt able to fix my iPad 3 wifi and bluetooth. WiFi is greyed out completely, wifi address shows as NA in the settings. Though it shows my bluetooth address, I`m not able to connect to any devices nor pair with any headsets. I tried changing the WiFi IC by getting help from one of my friend, but in vain. It didn’t work.
Please suggest any fix for this. Thanks in advance.
Follow the steps below to fix the wifi problem on your iPad 3 .
Method 1 :
- Open Settings and tap on “General”
- Tap “Network” and tap “Wi-Fi”
- Tap the blue arrow next to the wireless router you are connected to
- At the next screen, tap “Forget this Network”
- Go back to Wi-Fi and rejoin the network you just forgot
Method 2 :
- From Settings, tap “General” then “Reset”
- Tap “Reset Network Settings”
- Reboot the iPad
- Connect to a wireless network again
Question Edited by Sourish