Search Answers :
Question Posted by : AGF
I have a Iphone 4.2.1. Bought i USA, used in Denmark. the phone i jailbroken with Ultrasnow. Tried to unlock the phone with Gevey Sim card – followed the instruction carefully, and it worked, but only for 5 seconds – after that “Invalid Sim” – Any ideas ?
Please guide me , how I can use Gevey Sim without any problems . Thanks , AGF
Related Question by : Estebanworld
Gevey Sim failure : Hi Guys , after booting the iPhone 4 with Gevey and Micro SIM installed, all i get is a “Sim Failure” error. No Gevey Welcome Screen which i could accept. Basically i am stuck at step 1. Any Ideas ?
Answer : by Jeff
1. Take sim out
2. Let phone boot up and slide to open
3. No sim card message, push in sim
4. Wait for screen to agree and agree
5. Wait 15 seconds, dial 112 and hang up in 2 seconds
6. Turn on airplane mode and wait 40 seconds for a message
7. Turn off airplane mode, another message.
8. Dont touch anything or go to any other screens and wait 5 minutes, otherwise you lose it!
9. Eventually, your bars will start growing and your carrier name will come up (mine is T-Mobile, only 2g speed, crap cant watch streaming videos, or use skype or any phone program)
10. Best i get is pandora radio and videos have to be downloaded.
11. Do not use epc.tmobile.com as suggested by tmobile or you get no service. Do a search for how to update system with ifile and use wap.voicestream.com for both apn with other fields all blank
12. Done! Let me know if it works for you
Question Edited by Sourish