Search Answers :
Question Posted by : Chris
I have an iPhone 4 running 4.1. Jailbroken with Limera1n. I did a reset on phone and erased all content on phone. Phone is now frozen with Apple logo and small timer circle on phone. Did the 2 button restart, tried to do a full restore through iTunes and update software. Thought Tiny Umbrella would Exit Recovery or DFU. Cant get TinyUmbrella to even see my iphone. iTunes will recognize in DFU but that’s about it. Also Tried RecBoot, nothing helps ?
Please guide , Thanks Chris
- First download TinyUmbrella for iOS 4.3.x (Windows | Mac)
- Now download the dll file named Zlib1.dll and place it in the same directory in which fixrecovery43.exe file is saved .
- Start iTunes and plug-in your iPhone iPod Touch iPad into your PC | Mac via USB cable and keep it running in the background .
- Take your iDevice and hold down the Home and Power button together for 10 seconds.
- After 10 seconds, release the Power button but keep holding the Home . iTunes will now detect your device into DFU mode.
- Start the Fixrecovery43.exe application and wait while it kicks your iPhone out of recovery mode loop. Make sure you have an active internet connection because fix recovery needs to fetch DFU and firmware image from Apple servers.
- When you see exiting libpois0n in terminal window, you can disconnect your device from your PC | Mac . Rest of the procedure will completed on your device . This usually takes 2 mins to complete .
Question Edited by Sourish