Search Answers :
Subject: Absinthe is now setting things up,please stand-by
Iphone Version : 4S
Question Posted by : Akshay
From : India
I am using Absinthe jailbreak for my iPhone 4S but i get the following error when launching absinthe on my iOS device after the jailbreak has completed on the computer. tapping on the Absinthe icon on the iPhone shows this errors as shown below .
To fix “Absinthe is now setting things up,please stand-by” error follow the steps below :
- Restore your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 through iTunes (Make sure to backup data)
- Launch again the Absinthe application in your computer and jailbreak as shown here .
- When the Absinthe application says that you’re almost done and tells you to unlock the screen and tap the “Jailbreak” icon to finish – Donot do that yet. Instead, just unlock the screen and go to Settings and turn the VPN “On” (Settings > General > Network > VPN).
- A VPN connection error will prompt, just tap OK and wait for few seconds until your device reboots.
- When your device rebooted, you’ll see the Cydia app installed and the Absinthe icon disappeared.
- Close the Absinthe application in your computer.
Question Edited by Sourish