Are you facing trouble connecting to the network while using SIRI ? Here is a solution at hand . The solution explained below will solve SIRI errors like
- “Sorry, I’m having trouble connecting to the network,”
- “Sorry, I’m not able to connect to the network right now.”
Solve SIRI Trouble Connecting to the Network :
- Go to Settings > General > Siri . Now turn off SIRI and wait for a few seconds
- Again go to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Your iPhone 4S will take a few seconds to reboot
- Go to Settings > General > Siri, and turn on Siri and wait for a few seconds.
Remember to wait few seconds between consecutive steps.
If you are still having trouble connecting with the network or other iPhone 4S Problems , Feel free to post your question in the Jailbreak Forum .
Also Read : Hilarious SIRI Responses .