Manage your daily finance with Saver iPhone 4 app . Saver keeps track of your expenses in a neatly organized mobile interface . It is one of the top ranked Finance Management Tool for iPhone in the App Store . Check out the features below .
Saver keeps everything organized in your pocket protected by your own password . Keep a check on your budget and start tracking where all your money goes. The beautiful interface and fluid motion adds beauty to the boring task of managing finance .
● Beautifully designed and intuitive user interface
● Make entries anywhere with large easily accessible buttons and fields
● Start with 15 common categories of daily use
● Make your own custom entries and attach notes and pictures
● View, edit, and search quickly using smart sort/filter feature
● Detailed spending history based on week/month/yearly
● Retina display friendly
● Password protection
Update : Mint Personal Finance App [ Suggested by our reader Bob ]
There is another Free app named Mint that allows you to do the same thing . This personal finance management app lets you track your investments including brokerage accounts and IRA’s . Sends alerts on due dates , budgets , fees and low balances including unusual activity . Monitor all your accounts [checking , savings , credit card]. Passcode protect your account with 4 digit pin code .
Though i have not tried it myself hence cannot comment or compare it with Saver , you may like to check it out yourself . It’s avilable for Free in App Store [download link below].
Download Link .
Dont forget to Share and give us a Google +1Sponsored Links
|Share on Facebook|
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish