It used to be that jailbreaking was the only way to get hold of tweaks and apps that could be used to modify an iPhone or an iPad but not anymore. Now we have Extensify, developed by Majd Alfhaily and Kevin Ko as a non-jailbreak alternative. Extensify is, in essence, a store for tweaks but with a difference. It can be installed on the stock iOS. However, Extensify is not going to replace jailbreaking because nothing it does breaks into the iOS.
Image : Download Extensify
This is a great app for those who are waiting for a new jailbreak or who are happy with the stock iOS but want some of their apps to do just that little bit more. The developers have put in a great deal of hard work to make sure Extensify works as it should do, paying a high level of attention to the user interface right down to how the app functions. When you use Extensify to modify an app, you do not need to uninstall the app. That’s because Extensify [ext link] makes you a modified version of the app, containing the modifications, and then downloads it in addition to the stock app, not as a replacement. Extensify works on both iOS 9 and iOS 10 alike.
Download Extensify :
Method 1 : Safari Method
This first methods downloads the app icon onto your home screen and it is done via Safari web browser on iOS.
- Open Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad. You cannot use any other browser for this method to work.
- Go to your address bar and type in downloadextensify.com as shown here
- You will now see a specially designed Extensify page – go to the bottom of the screen and tap on the UP arrow
- You will see a page of options – Tap on Add to Home Screen.
- You will be asked to name your app icon and save it. Name it Extensify and then tap on Add
- Once installed, close down Safari and go to your Home screen
- Locate the Extensify icon and tap on it to use it
Video : The following video explains these steps
Method 2 : Extensify Installer
The second method is currently in closed beta testing phase and is being tested by a selected and closed group of users. As soon as testing is complete, we will update you with a tutorial on how to install it, along with a video to help you. In the meantime, follow us on Facebook to be kept up to date.