The old school games that we used to play on our games devices are long gone and cannot be played on a mobile device unless you jailbreak. Jailbreaking allows you to download Emulators that let you play old PS1, Nintendo and Gameboy games on your iPhone or iPad. Not all users want to jailbreak and some are on a version of the iOS that cannot be jailbroken so how do they get their hands on these games ? That’s where Emu4iOS comes into play, offering access to the most popular emulators, like.
Image : Emu4iOS Download Tutorial
Emu4iOS also contains a lot of other apps that can’t be found on the iOS app store, such as the popular screen recorder iRec. Using Emu4iOS [ext link] you can download all of these emulators and apps onto your iOS device without having to jailbreak first. There is only one downside , you may only use one emulator on your device at a time so, if you want another you have to delete the old one first.
Supported Devices :
Emu4iSO is versatile and is kept fully up to date so it supports all iOS versions from iOS 7 through iOS 10. You can’t download this app from the app store because Apple won’t allow it and they have patched up the exploits that allowed it to be downloaded in the normal way. We have produced a guide for you to download Emu4iOS and the steps are below. First, here is a list of the devices that Emu4iOS will work on from iOS 7 to iOS 10 :
- iPhone 4s 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad Mini 2, 3, 4
- iPad Pro – 9.7” and 12.9” models
- iPod Touch 5th and 6th generation
Before Downloading Emu4iOS :
- You must have a good working internet connection on your iOS device
- You must not have a jailbreak on your iOS device
- You must be running iOS 7 through to iOS 10 – anything earlier will not work
How to Download Emu4iOS :
- Open Safari browser
- Type in emu4ios.org and tap Go
- On the web page that appears, tap the UP arrow
- Choose Add to Home Screen as a save location
- Call the icon Emu4iOS and tap Add
- Exit Safari and the Emu4iOS app icon will be on your home screen
Video: This video shows you these steps
Emu4iOS is a perfectly safe app to use but, should you have any trouble with it or want to remove it for any reason, you can Delete Emu4iOS with instructions at the given link. For more up to date information, follow us on Facebook and Sign up to our free email newsletter.