iPhone Dev Team has released a new version of Redsnow to downgrade iPhone 4S and iPad 2 to older firmware if you have recently upgraded to iOS 5.1.1. Redsn0w 0.9.11b2 add a new option under Extra menu . Follow our upcoming downgrade tutorial for downgrading your A5 power iOS device . SHSH Blobs required for the process . Available for Windows and MAC OSX , you can find the direct download links below along with a brief description of the new features on this version 0.9.11b2 . Allows A5 downgrades without a bootrom level exploit.
Redsnow 0.9.11b2 Features at A Glance :
- Added new feature at Extras >Even More >Restore
- You cannot downgrade without the personalized SHSH blobs for your device at that lower firmware.
- New Redsn0w code added in this update .
- Waiting for device to be fixed in an upcoming version
Useful Links :
- All Redsnow Downloads
- How to use Redsnow for Jailbreak
- How to Downgrade iPhone 4S 5.1.1 using Redsnow (coming next)
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish