iPhone Dev Team has released Redsn0w 0.9.13dev2 that fixes SHSH and App crashing issues that some developers had reported on iOS 6 beta 2 that released few days back . You can follow the instructions to download iOS 6 beta 2 in our previous article . Redsn0w 0.9.13dev2 is meant for Cydia app developers to test their new apps and port them to iOS 6 when it releases.
Redsn0w 0.9.13dev2 compatible devices :
- iPod Touch 4
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
Redsnow 0.9.13dev2 Changes :
- iOS 6 beta 2 will not be hacktivated . You need to be an iOS developer with a registered UDID to get past the activation screens.
- Redsnow 0.9.13dev2 uses geohot’s limera1n bootrom exploit
- Cydia will not be installed . The only access you’ll get to the device is through SSH or afc2
- This is a tethered jailbreak only which means you have to connect with the computer and run “Just Boot” by going to Extras > Just Boot every time the devices is turned off . This can be inconvenient for regular phone users
- iPhone Unlockers should stay away from using this release as it will remove your preserved base-band and install the new base-band which will lock the phone .
Download Links :
Redsnow is available for download on Mac and Windows operating system given below . Redsnow is one of the easiest tool to jailbreak iPhone and iPad . It is also one of the fastest jailbreak tools ever developed . You can find all older versions of Redsnow in our Redsn0w Download page with archives links . To get updates on Redsnow and iOS 6 jailbreak , Subscribe to our Free Newsletter .