There are two ways of transferring contacts from Nokia to iPhone . If your Nokia device is running Symbian 60 and higher version that supports Google Mobile Sync follow Method 1 , else go to Method 2 to copy all your contacts from your old Nokia phone to new iPhone . Also applicable for other phone models like BlackBerry , Android phones .
Method 1 : Google Sync
In this method you have to download and setup Google Sync on your device from-and-to you want to transfer the contact details . For this method to work you must have a Microsoft Mail Exchange supported Nokia Phone .
- Launch Mail Exchange on your Nokia phone and setup using the settings mentioned here .
- Now use your iPhone and navigate to Settings app and go to Mail,Contacts,Calendar tab .
- Add an account and select Microsoft Exchange . Enter all your google account details as shown here .
- Now your Google Sync is ready . Sync to transfer your contacts .
Method 2 :Import SIM Contacts
- On your Nokia device select all contacts and transfer them to SIM Card. To do this go to Contacts > Options > Mark All then go to Options > Copy > Copy Contacts to and choose SIM memory .
- Take out the SIM Card and insert it in your iPhone
- Navigate to Settings > Mail,Contacts,Calendar > Import Sim Contacts
Note : iPhone requires Micro Sim cards which can be made from the normal sim cards used in Nokia phone. All you have to do is cut down your existing Sim Card into micro sim size using Micro Sim cutters available online . Link .
Method 3 : Using ConCopy App
In this method you have to download and install an app named ConCopy from AppStore priced at $1.99 and it will download all contacts from your old phone . You have to download and install a java midlet on your Nokia and upload the contacts from there which can then be accessed and downloaded on your iPhone via an access code . [ Thanks to our reader Attila for the input ]
Features and Limitations :
- ConCopy app will not delete or overwrite your existing contacts .
- Two phone numbers per contact allowed .
- Your old phone should be able to run Java ME midlets .
Also Read : Transfer Contacts from