BigBoss Repository is one of the most popular repository which holds many well-known Jailbreak Tweaks. BigBoss Repository Source comes pre-installed with Cydia , however you may want to upgrade or re-install BigBoss if it stops functioning for some reason.
How to Install BigBoss Repository :
- Launch Cydia and goto Manage
- Tap on Sources > Edit > Add
- Add the following source http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia
- Tap on Add Source to begin downloading source files to your device.
- BigBoss will now appear under sources in Cydia [as shown in the image below].
Learn How to Add a Source in Cydia – Check out the video below :
Some Jailbreak Tweaks from BigBoss :
- RecognizeMe Bometric Facial Recognition Lock
- DeleteMail for deleting emails in bulk
More BigBoss Apps here .Sponsored Links
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish