Swype on Android is now ported to iOS. You can now type on your iPhone 4 keyboard without lifting your finger in continuous motion . As you move your finger over the alphabets a blue line is drawn on the screen and they get added to the word you want to write . Lift your finger when the complete word is shown on the screen.
You also get suggestions like the auto-correct feature which appears just above the virtual keyboard .
iSwipe now available for Free in beta version for all iOS devices [iPhone iPod Touch iPad ]. Follow the instructions below to download and install iSwipe .
Update : Check out iSwipe in action on YouTube :
Steps to Download iSwype – Swype Typing Application for iOS :
- Jailbreak your iPhone and Launch Cydia . read more about How to jailbreak iPhone 4
- Add the following repo under sources. http://wynd.x10.mx/repo/. Read more How to add a repo source on cydia
- Now search for iSwipe and install it .
- Open any application that needs typing. Say for instance Notes
- Start typing without lifting your finger . ie without taping on the keys , just slide over the keys
For more tips and tricks , Subscribe to our Free Newsletter . Give us a Google +1 . Keep Reading more jailbreak news .Sponsored Links
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish