Adobe Photoshop for iPad is now available for download. Adobe Photoshop Touch is specifically created for iPad users to edit and customize images with effects available to desktop Photoshop users . This iOS version for Photoshop is optimized for touch screen and gives core Photoshop features like layers, selection tools, adjustments, filters and more to create high quality images on your iOS tablet .
You can download and edit images from various sources like Facebook , Google Images or from iPad 2’s camera . instantly share these edited images on Facebook from within the app . Read more about the features below .
- Touch optimized interface .
- Core Photoshop features such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, filters and more.
- Import images from Facebook, Google Images or inbuilt camera.
- Directly share on social networks such as Facebook.
- AirPrint support .
- Sync project files between Photoshop CS5 for Windows/Mac and Photoshop Touch for iPad using Adobe Creative Cloud.
Photoshop Touch is available on iPad 2 only due to performance issues . You can expect to see the app on iPhone 4S soon . Early testers say that the Android version of the app works better than iOS .
Official Video of Photoshop Touch in action – YouTube :
Photoshop will be available for download in US and Europe AppStore starting 27th Feb 2012 for $9.99 . Update : Here is the direct download link to Photoshop Touch – Link .
|Share on Facebook|
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish