Absinthe Jailbreak 2.0 is now available for download on Windows and PC (link) . You can now do untethered jailbreak your iPhone 4 , iPhone 4S , iPad 2 , iPad 1st generation with this tool . No need to connect with the computer to reboot. Just follow the simple instructions to jailbreak your iOS device and install the awesome jailbreak apps .
Steps to Jailbreak iPhone 4 using Absinthe 2 :
- First Download Absinthe 2.0.2 and extract the compressed files on your desktop . Absinthe is available for both Mac and Windows OS . Absinthe 2.0 and Absinthe 2.0.1 does not support the latest build
- Click on the .exe file . It will run some code that will create a folder named Absinthe 2.0 which contains another Absinthe.exe file .
- Click on the file to launch Absinthe 2.0 App for jailbreak as shown here .
- Plug in your device . Absinthe will now detect it . Click on the Jailbreak button to begin the jailbreaking process .
- The process is very quick. Within a minute the device will show Restore in Progress screen and then restore itself with the new jailbreak data .
- The the device will reboot. Dont disconnect with the computer , Absinthe is still working and Cydia is being installed .
- After the process is complete you will find Cydia icon on your iPhone home screen .
- Tap on cydia to bring up the “Preparing FileSystem” Screen . Wait for Cydia to initialize and get ready to download jailbreak apps .
- Your phone will now reboot. Click on Cydia icon and select User button .
- You can Install SIRI and more awesome apps on your jailbroken device .
The jailbreaking process using Absinthe is straight forward and simple . if you are facing any problems with Absinthe 2.0 , please feel free to post a question in the Jailbreak Forum .
Latest Absinthe 2.0 Problems and Solution :
More tips and trick are coming up next . Subscribe to get these posts as soon as they are published .Sponsored Links
| || |
Get Updates on this topic. Subscribe
Edited and Published by Sourish